Weekend Print Workshops
The following 2 day workshops by Maggie Dawson at Studio 92 are for those with some print experience, either having attended a basic skills workshop or by arrangement.
The aim is enabling the development of individual work and development of your own ideas. These workshops are less structured to allow individual expression. We will begin by discussing ideas and how they may be achieved.
- an idea or theme to develop
- images to work from connected with the theme
- any existing plates or blocks you may have connected with the theme
- Size limit A4
- Paper to print on
- Printing Inks, and some disposables.
- There will be a small charge for lino and plastic for plates.
Dates: last weekend of the month
- February 24/25th
- March 24/25th
- April 28/29th
- June 23/24th
Time: 9.30 - 4pm both days
BYO lunch. Yummy morning and afternoon tea provided.
Venue for all workshops: Studio 92, 92 Taharepa Road, Taupo 3330
Contact: Maggie at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 073770522